|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2017 (273 days ago)|
- Beautiful Detached Cottage
- Four Bedrooms
- Quite Village Location
- Renovated Throught to a High Specification
- Beamed Ceilings & Open Fireplaces
- Two Reception Rooms Both with Open Fireplaces
- Refitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Offered to the Market Unfurnished
A charming four bedroom detached cottage situated in this highly regarded village location. The cottage has been updated and improved by the current owners while retaining original features such as the open fireplaces and beamed ceilings.
The property briefly comprises of internal porch, family lounge with open fireplace, beamed dining room also with inglenook fireplace, recently refitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor with stairs leading to the first floor landing with doors leading to the master bedroom with en suite, family bathroom and three further bedrooms.
The property also benefits from driveway parking with side gate leading to the private rear courtyard garden.
This cottage is a rural gem and must be seen to be fully appreciated and is an ideal family home. The property gives excellent access to the M40, A34 & A41 and only a short distance to Bicester train stations allowing you to be in London Marylebone in circa 40 mins.
To book an accompanied viewing or for any additional information please contact Taylors Lettings Bicester.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000407233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Bicester .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.