|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (557 days ago)|
- Double Garage
- Great Location
- Private Garden
- Hard Flooring on Ground Floor
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Walking Distance to Local Ameneties
- Atrium/Breakfast Room
- High Speed Cable Media Available
- Large Sitting/Living Room
UNEXPECTEDLY RE-AVAILABLE from December 1st
3 Bedroom END TERRACE within walking distance of local amenities.
This desirable property has a LARGE open plan LIVING ROOM with FIREPLACE, fully fitted kitchen with a sunny conservatory/breakfast room leading onto a fully ENCLOSED garden with a DOUBLE GARAGE with electric doors and independent alarm system.
Gas central heating throughout.
Suitable for a professional person or couple.
Sharers may be considered on an individual basis and at agreed rates
Kitchen - 3.54m x 2.41m (11'7" x 7'10") -
Living Room/Diner - 7.27m x 3,85m (23'10" x 9'10",278'10") -
Bathroom - 2.72m x 2.39m (8'11" x 7'10") -
Conservatory - 3.53m x 1.82m (11'6" x 5'11") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.65m x 3.37 (15'3" x 11'0") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.32m x 2.71m (10'10" x 8'10") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.74m x 2.69m (12'3" x 8'9") -
Enclosed Rear Garden - 8.27m x 5.18m narrowing to 1.89m (27'1" x 16'11" n -
Double Garage - 5.18m x 5.26m (16'11" x 17'3") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63088595.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26570733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Green, Cirencester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.