|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (400 days ago)|
- Available 5th January 2017
- Furnished to a high standard
- Modern kitchen and newly fitted bathroom
- Set in a quiet development
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Plenty of off road parking
- Garage included
- Newly redecorated throughout
This delightfully spacious furnished 2 double bedroom top floor flat has been newly redecorated throughout and with new carpets. The large lounge with dining area has high quality furniture. There is a modern, separate kitchen with white goods including fridge, freezer and washing machine. Both bedrooms are double and benefit from new mattresses. The bathroom has been refurbished and is stylishly presented with white tiles throughout. There is an abundance of off road parking and a garage with the property, for additional storage. The property is dual aspect with views overlooking the lovely communal gardens.
Located just a short drive from the desirable Harborne village and the QE hospital. It is also a 15 minute drive from the M5 motorway.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 290284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wentworth & Rose , Harborne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.