|Added on Rightmove:||09 December 2017 (40 days ago)|
- Brand New Home
- Regal-London Luxury Development
- 3 Minutes Walk from Kings Cross and St Pancras Station
- Close to shops, cafes, bars and restaurants
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Modern Bathrooms
- Fully- Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Living Room and Terrace/ Balcony
- Designed and Furnished to High Standard
- Concierge and Gym
Kingsley Hamilton Estates are happy to introduce this brand new 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom duplex apartment located within a secure development just off Gray's Inn Road and only a 3 minute walk away from Kings Cross Station.
This fantastic property compromises an open plan living room with a fully- fitted kitchen opening out onto a terrace, 2 double bedrooms with 2 bathrooms.
The property has been finished and furnished to a high standard with a modern design.
The development has a daytime concierge and is very close to St Pancras and Kings Cross stations. WC1 is a great location - within reasonable walking distance there is the City of London to the South East, Temple to the South and Soho to the West. The area around Kings Cross has transformed in recent years and is a really good place to go for food, drinks and entertainment.
The apartment is available immediately.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170843_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Hamilton Estates , Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.