|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (396 days ago)|
- A Stunning 2 Double Bed Apartment
- Must be Seen Internally to Appreciate
- Additional Study/Storage Room/Utility Room
- Part Furnished
- AVAILABLE FROM 23RD SEPTEMBER
- Ensuite Bathroom, Shower Room & WC
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Appliances
- Patio Doors Leading to Balcony
- Allocated ORP Space
- Sought After Location close to The Beach
* A Beautiful 2 Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
* Private Entrance with Stunning Split Level Spacious Hallway
* In Sought After Road on the Westcliff Close Proximity to the Beach
* Double Doors Leading to Larger than Average Lounge/Diner
* Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Intergrated Appliances
* Patio Doors Leading to Covered Balcony Overlooking Communal Gardens
* 2 Larger than Average Double Bedrooms
* Walk in Wardrobe to Main Bedroom
* Ensuite Bathroom & Additional Ensuite Shower Room
* Additional Large Room/Study/Storage Room/Utility Room
* Stunning Views over Communal Gardens with Shared use of Shed
* Gas Central Heating & Partially Double Glazed
* Allocated Off Road Parking Space & Visitors Spaces
* Part Furnished
* AVAILABLE FROM 23rd SEPTEMBER
* UNFORTUNATELY NO PETS, CHILDREN OR SHARERS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000060348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer Snell Lettings, Westbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.