|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET
- FREE WEEKLY COMMUNAL CLEANER
- Walking distance to Stratford Station
Be quick, ENSUITE DOUBLE ROOM WILL NOT STAY LONG ON THE MARKET
Don't miss the chance to get to know the most popular area in East London: Stratford, with his stunning Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City, the bigger shopping centre in Europe
10 Min to Stratford
- Within 8 minutes walk to Plaistow station
- 10 min walk to Abbey Road station
- 24 hours public buses; very convenient for commuting to work and school.
108 ; 276 ; 425 ; D8 ; N8 ; N205
The rooms come fully furnished with a bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with a fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, and washing machine. Also iron, iron board and hoover.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED!
- FREE super fast internet (BT Infinity/ Sky)
- FREE TV license
- FREE council tax
- FREE weekly cleaning service
The house would ideally suit anyone looking for a high standard of accommodation.
The rooms are available to move in from 30th May. Please contact me to arrange a viewing.
Good luck, as this room will go really quick..!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21212Emanuel. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.