|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (327 days ago)|
- Viewings Highly Recommended!!!
- Three Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Attic Room Ideal for 4th Bedroom
- Located Close to South Manchester University Hospital and Manchester Airport
- Within Walking Distance of the Metrolink
- Great Transport Links to the City Centre
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
Well presented three bedroom family property located in the popular area of Brooklands, in close proximity to South Manchester University Hospital. Briefly the property comprises of spacious living room with feature fireplace and access to the rear garden, modern fully fitted large kitchen with a range of base and eye level wall units, dining room with ample room for dining furniture. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms all with double glazed windows, modern fully fitted bathroom with three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin with storage below and Jacuzzi style bath with shower over. Attic room to the second floor ideal for four bedroom or office. The property benefits from the large rear garden with mature trees and shrubs. Patio area ideal for entertaining and drive way to the front of the property which provides off road parking for several vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63110912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRA10163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.