|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (521 days ago)|
- Five detached Bedroom Family Home
- Seperate Annex With Bathroom
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Driveway with Detached Garage
- Three Double Bedrooms and One Single
- Located on the Furs Estate
- Short Walk to Central Line
- Available NOW
Detached, double fronted five bedroom family home, located on the popular Firs Estate in the heart of South Woodford E18.
Having been recently refurbished, the ground floor of the property features two spacious reception rooms, a newly fitted modern kitchen and ground floor shower room with WC. The first floor offers four bedrooms, two of which are spacious doubles and a newly fitted family bathroom.
Externally the property has a generous rear garden mostly laid to lawn with a new detached brick built double garage, with power and a secure metal door. To the front of the property there is a driveway for three cars and rear access to the garden and garage along with a seperate annex with bedroom abd bathroom.
Location is key for this property, being very close to South Woodford High Street with its many shops, restaurants, cafes and bars on George Lane. At the bottom of George Lane there is South Woodford Central Line underground station allowing easy access to the Canary Wharf and the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000414892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hetheringtons Lettings, South Woodford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.