|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (553 days ago)|
- Walking Distance to Walton Station and High Street
- Located in Private Gated Estate - Ashley Park
- Mock Tudor Style Refurbished 5 Bedroom Home
- Master Bedroom with Two Ensuites
- His & Hers Dressing Rooms and Ensuites in Master
- 4 Double Bedrooms with Ensuites
- Landscaped Garden Backs onto Woods
- Double Garage & Gated Driveway
A short walk to Walton Station and Walton High Street in the desirable Ashley Park private estate. Stunning mock Tudor Style property recently refurbished to a high standard with vaulted ceilings in the hallway and breakfast area. Five ensuite bedrooms and five reception rooms including a media room on the second floor. The landscaped gardens of this property back onto a small wooded area of Ashley Park giving additional privacy to rear of property.
* Reception Hall
* Kitchen with breakfast room
* Drawing Room
* Family Room
* Master Bedroom with his/her dressing room and Ensuite
* Bedroom two with dressing room and Ensuite
* Bedroom three with en-suite and built-in wardrobes
* Bedroom four with dressing room and Ensuite
* Bedroom five with Ensuite
* Media Room
* Double Garage
* Landscaped Garden
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 902787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by APW Lettings, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.