|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (552 days ago)|
- Situated close to the Quay
- Two double and one single bedroom
- Lounge/diner leading to conservatory
- Garden with access to garage
- Ideal for access to City
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Well presented throughout
- Pet Considered!
A well presented family home ideally situated within a stones throw of the Quay and only a short walk to the City Centre.
The accommodation comprises of a rear facing lounge/diner leading through to a conservatory and enclosed rear garden, with a kitchen at the front of the property. Stairs lead to two double bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes and one single bedroom which would make an ideal office or childs room.
There is a garage detached from the property. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The property is marketed unfurnished and will be available early December 2016
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000033841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Exeter (Fore Street).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.