|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (121 days ago)|
- Welcoming five bedroom detached house
- Situated within the private gate hill estate
- Sleek eat-in fitted kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Three generous reception rooms and a bright conservatory
- Five well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Three bathrooms including two en suites
- Well kept private garden with large patio area
- Driveway providing off-street parking
Full descriptionLONG LET. Beautifully presented throughout, this expansive five bedroom detached house offers a generous living space with three reception rooms and a conservatory leading to a lovely private gardens and off-street parking.
Offering far-reaching views, Woodgate Crescent is desirably located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the amenities in Northwood Merchant Taylors School and St Helens School.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pinner.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.