|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (100 days ago)|
- Beautiful warehouse conversion with concierge
- Beautiful brick work and original windows
- Bright and spacious reception room with sizeable dining area
- Modern kitchen with slick breakfast island
- Generously proportioned bedroom with en suite shower room
- An additional guest cloakroom
- Picturesque communal gardens
- Close proximity to great transport links
Full descriptionLONG LET. Situated within a beautiful converted warehouse, this charming one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior with high-quality wood flooring and stylish bare brick work.
Located within a peaceful and residential development, this property benefits from a close proximity to both Shadwell and Tower Hill Stations for frequent links around the City. An array of amenities found in nearby Tower Bridge are easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.