|Added on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (74 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 318812
Property Reference: 318812.
A very large one double bedroom first floor Victorian conversion flat in good condition. Has access to a private section of garden and off street parking, on a first come first served basis.
The property is very well located for Tulse Hill train station, offering quick services in to London Bridge and the Thameslink line. There are several buses in to Brixton too.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,950.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 19 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 318812
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63115738.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31881209122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.