|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (253 days ago)|
- Brand New Luxurious Apartment
- Double Bedroom
- First Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living Area
- Intergrated White Goods
- Internal Porch Area with Storage Cupboards
- Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Offered to the Market Unfurnished
- Great Access to Both Train Stations
- Great Access to Bicester Village
A brand new high specification one bedroom apartment located in Bicester town centre boasting open plan accomodation and balcony.
The first floor apartment briefly comprises of communal entrance with solid wood hand rail, private front door, open plan living area which incorporates a large living area and fitted kitchen with intergrated white goods, master bathroom suite and master bedroom. The property also benefits from an external balcony area and gives excellent access to both Bicester train stations.
The property is offered to the market on an unfurnished basis.
This is an ideal property for a professional couple or individual who wants high specification and generous accomodation.
To book an accompanied viewing or for further information please contact Taylors Lettings Bicester.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000415544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Bicester .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.