|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (370 days ago)|
- Superbly presented apartment
- Spacious front facing lounge
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Large double bedroom
- Secluded gated development
- Allocated parking
- Walking distance to station
- EPC Rating = C
This superbly presented property is located a short walk to Northwood Town Centre and comprises of entrance hallway leading to all rooms including spacious front facing lounge with sofa, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, large double bedroom with wardrobes, white bathroom suite and amples of storage.
The property is situated in an ideal location for all the amenities available in Northwood High Street including the Metropolitan line station and walking distance to the NATO headquarters.
Local authority: London Borough of Hillingdon
Council Tax: £1,388.93 per year (Band D)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63119828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2049486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Northwood Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.