|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- Bright and airy with plenty of natural light
- Modern bathroom with Shower and bath plus extra W/C
- Located just a short distance to both Upper Street, Caledonian Road station and Highbury & Islington Station
- Furniture is flexible
- Spacious kitchen which has been recently refurbished
- Clean rear garden with easy maintenance
- Parking options available upon obtaining a parking permit
- Pets are permitted with this property
INCREDIBLE VALUE! This stunning newly painted and refurbished in parts 2 bedroom on a sought after location is not to be missed! Split over two levels this period conversion is bright and airy and just a short distance to Caledonian Road and Highbury & Islington stations. It is set on the ground and lower ground floor with private rear garden and small garden with one of the bedrooms.
The entry level of the property consists of a good sized living space and fully fitted kitchen. There is also an extra W/C and access to a good sized rear garden. The lower ground level compromises of two bright double bedrooms one of which comes with a small private garden. Finally, finished off with a spacious and modern bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63121964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 7343662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jigsaws, Holloway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.