|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (341 days ago)|
- Popular Leybourne Lakes Location
- Spectacular Lake Views
- Two Allocated Car Parking Spaces
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Modern Accommodation
- Sorry No Pets / No Housing Benefit
- Available Immediately
This well maintained Four Bedroom Townhouse is located on the popular Leybourne Lakes Development within easy reach of the M20 / M2 motorway networks. Tesco Superstore and Larkfield Leisure Centre are within a short drive as is Maidstone Town Centre with it's array of pubs, clubs and shops.
The Ground Floor Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Kitchen (11'10" x 8') with integrated appliances, and Lounge (17'2" x 12'11") with French Doors leading to a Terrace. On the First Floor there are two Double Bedrooms (12'3" x 8'10" and 17'3" x 10'7"), the rear one having two Balconies, and Family Bathroom. On the Second Floor are a further two Double Bedrooms (10'7" x 9'11" and 12'2" x 8'5"), one being the Master Suite with En Suite Shower Room.
This property is available Immediately - Sorry No Housing Benefit / Pets
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100483001619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Larkfield Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.