|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (582 days ago)|
- Detached Family Home
- Garage and Private Driveway
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Short Walk from Town Centre
- Patio Doors out to Garden
- Offered Unfurnished
- Sure to Be Popular
A great family home set in a sought after area with off road parking.
Situated in a hugely popular location, this property is only a short level walk from Newport's town centre and well respected local schools in the Wellington Road area. Victoria Recreation Ground, Newport Cricket Club and playing fields lie at the end of the road - fantastic for letting the kids run around and fun and also let off some steam.
Ideal as a family home this detached residence offers four very good size bedrooms, two reception rooms and an integral garage. A modern family bathroom and kitchen complete the accommodation. The property is gas centrally heated and double glazed throughout and also has a large enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
Dining Room14'2" x 8'11" (4.32m x 2.72m).
Lounge14'9" x 11'11" (4.5m x 3.63m).
Kitchen7'10" x 9' (2.39m x 2.74m).
Bedroom 111'6" x 11'11" (3.5m x 3.63m).
Bedroom 211'3" x 10'10" (3.43m x 3.3m).
Bedroom 312'7" x 9'1" (3.84m x 2.77m).
Bedroom 410'2" x 9'1" (3.1m x 2.77m).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000415735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Newport Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.