|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (582 days ago)|
- Prestigiously located just off East Hill
- Charming one bedroom ground floor flat
- Lovely period features throughout
- Well proportioned accommodation
- Boasting a delightful patio garden
- Set in a sought after location
LONG LET. Boasting a charming atmosphere, this superb one bedroom flat is beautifully presented and benefits from well proportioned accommodation and a delightful patio garden.
The property is situated seconds away from the shops, bars and restaurants on East Hill as well as the open spaces of Wandsworth Common.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.