|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (221 days ago)|
A newly refurbished 2 bedroom cottage in a delightful village setting.
The property has undergone a complete refurbishment, including new kitchen, bathroom, secondary glazed, painted throughout and new floor coverings and will be availiable from the 4th of December 2016.
The property is located within a charming village with nearby countryside and plenty of walks on the doorstep.
However it is still close to the A52 providing direct, quick and easy access into both the city of Derby, and into the market town of Ashbourne.
The bustling market town of Ashbourne is approximately 2 miles away, where there is a charming array of quality, independent shops, providing excellent local produce, supermarkets, restaurants and a twice weekly market, together with a leisure centre and park.
The Cathedral City of Derby is approximately 10 miles away where you can find an indoor shopping mall, further supermarkets, restaurants and leisure facilities
The accommodation consists of:
Fitted bathroom with shower over bath
Garden to the front of the property and rear
Off road parking
Electric storage heaters
Minimum Term 6 months however happy to consider longer term tenancy
For further information and to arrange a viewing please contact either Ian McKenzie or Neil Hogbin on 01530 412 821. Or email email@example.com
As part of our application process, Tenant fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement and an inventory. Please note that these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact us prior to viewing the property for full details of the fees payable - and at least before you make any decision about this property. Our Team can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please also note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ADL150009_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.