|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (424 days ago)|
- Un-furnished detached house with three good size bedrooms
- Off road parking for 2-3 cars & enclosed rear garden
- Cosy sitting room plus ground floor study/playroom
- Fantastic 20'4 x 10' kitchen/diner with built in appliances
- Master Bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobe
- Pets considered (subject to a higher deposit) Available January '17
Robinson Reade are delighted to offer for let this modern, Bovis built, detached house situated on a corner plot. The property is conveniently placed for access to Tesco, Whiteley Shopping Centre and Meadowside Sports Centre along with being in easy reach of the Solent Business Park and motorway junction 9 for commuter access. In brief the accommodation comprises: hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dual aspect study, large kitchen breakfast room with oven & hob and fridge/freezer. On the first floor the master bedroom has a built in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. There is a large second double bedroom good size third bedroom and family bathroom. To the side there is a walled driveway for two/three cars. The property will be available from early January 2017 on an un-furnished basis. Pets will be considered, subject to a higher deposit.
A Holding Fee of £250.00 is payable to reserve the property whilst references are taken up, this forms part of your first months rent.
A Tenancy Set up and Check in fee of £250.00 for the first applicant plus £100.00 per applicant thereafter (including any guarantor).
Permitted Occupier fee £50.00 (where applicable).
Company Let fee £400.00 (where applicable).
A Check out fee of £60.00 is payable at the end of the tenancy and is deductable from the security deposit.
The holding fee and tenancy administration fee are not refundable where the Tenant does not proceed with the tenancy.
All fees are inclusive of VAT at 20%
Council Tax Band
We are advised that this property is under the Winchester billing authority area and is council tax band E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RRPCC_459839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.