|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (553 days ago)|
- Spacious well presented two bedroom apartment
- Private courtyard garden. Gas C/H.
- Easy walking distance of local amenities.
- Pet b/a with deposit.
- Working/retired only. N/S.
A recently redecorated and carpeted lower ground floor apartment. The property offers an open plan kitchen / dining / living room, two bedrooms, a three piece bathroom suite. Outside has a private enclosed courtyard. Gas central heating. May consider small pet with deposit. Working/retired only. N/S. (C/T A) (EPC C)
Kitchen Area - 10'4 x 6'8 (3.15m x 2.03m) -
Lounge / Dining Area - 21'7 x 13'2 narrowing to 6'5 (6.58m x 4.01m narrow -
Bedroom 1 - 9'9 x 10'11 (2.97m x 3.33m) -
Bedroom 2 - 8,7 x 7'7 (0.20m x 2.31m) -
New Room -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63140996.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26635855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Oxborough Phillips, Bideford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.