|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (478 days ago)|
- Mid-terraced house
- Popular area of Badger Farm
- 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room to be refurbished
- Living Room with under stairs Cupboard
- Single garage
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area
- Ample on road parking
- EPC Rating: D
A 2 bedroom mid-terraced house in the popular area of Badger Farm. The accommodation comprises: Living Room. Refurbished kitchen with dining area to include electric cooker, fridge and washing machine. back door to rear garden; Bedroom 1 - double with built-in wardrobe; Bedroom 2 - small double Newly fitted bathroom with shower over bath. The property benefits from electric heating, a single garage, enclosed rear garden with patio area and ample on road parking.
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees - please contact us for further information or visit our website.
Reception - Lounge with neutral decor
Kitchen - Newly fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge and cooker.
Bedroom - Bedroom 1, double with wardrobe
Bedroom - Bedroom
Bathroom - newly fitted bathroom with white suite and shower over bath
Garden - Enclosed rear garden
Other - Accommodation comprises
Epc Rating: D -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63142859.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26634784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Winchester Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.