|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (311 days ago)|
- Contemporary One Bedroom Flat
- Lovely High Spec Finish
- River Views From The Balcony
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating B
- Light & Bright Throughout
- Secure Allocated Underground Paking
Modern one bedroom apartment finished to a high standard located on the third floor with great views of the river overlooking Kew Gardens, and the surrounding areas. The accomodation is generously proportioned, with a square footage of 630 sq ft.
The apartments offer spacious open-plan living with far-reaching views, enhanced by stylish, high-quality contemporary specification, utilising modern, eco-conscious technologies, large double bedroom with built in wardrobe and large modern family bathroom.
Design details include engineered wood flooring, quartz kitchen worktops, and highly energy efficient kitchen appliances. The communal garden, located on the podium deck, is a riverside oasis complete with seating, trees and plants, plus an open terrace overlooking the water.
Close-by neighbourhoods Chiswick, Kew, and Richmond offer a cosmopolitan, affluent life-style characterised by fashionable bars, boutiques, pavement cafes and restaurants, as well as being within a mile or two of some of London’s best loved open spaces, with Richmond Park surely topping the list. The apartment is perfectly located close to allow easy enjoyment of these areas, but practically located for those either employed in the Brentford direction or needing the transport connections out in the direction of the West.
Brentford rail station is an 11 minute walk and Kew Bridge national rail station a 13 minute walk. Trains generally run every 15 minutes, and from Brentford station the National Rail network will deliver you to Clapham Junction in 19 minutes and Waterloo in 32 minutes. Gatwick is reachable via train in under an hour.
For the car owner, the secure underground allocated parking is a real asset, and the A4 is a 5 minute drive, Chiswick a 7 minute drive, Richmond and 11 minute drive, Heathrow (T4) a 22 minute drive and the M25 is a 24 minute drive.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63143171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5760B5408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Chiswick- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.