|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (341 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE 20TH NOVEMBER
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- LONG OR SHORT LET
- TWO ENSUITE BATHROOMS
- SET IN THE HEART OF PRIMROSE HILL
- SHORT WALK TO CAMDEN TOWN OR CHALK FARM UNDERGROUND STATIONS
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
- EPC BAND C
An immaculately presented garden flat, located on the highly sought after Gloucester Avenue. This flat has been tastefully refurbished to an extremely high standard with oak flooring and underfloor heating throughout, a contemporary, open plan reception with fully fitted kitchen leads on to a private south west facing garden, furthermore, there are two double bedrooms, both benefitting from en suite bathrooms. Enviably located in the heart of Primrose Hill and within easy walking distance of Regents Park, Chalk Farm & Camden Town.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63143408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250014006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.