|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (560 days ago)|
- Three bedroom family home in Herne Common
- En-suite facility, two allocated parking spaces
- Large lounge, new carpets
- Desirable location close to bus routes
- Two double bedrooms and one large single bedroom
- Small courtyard to front
- Gas central heating system
- Unfurnished property
***LET AGREED BY MILES AND BARR....MORE PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED***
* 3 BEDROOM HOME IN DESIRABLE CANTERBURY FIELDS DEVELOPMENT * Internal viewing is recommended with this converted end of terrace three bedroom home forming part of the old Herne Hospital. Situated on the outskirts of Herne Bay in Herne Common and easy access to Canterbury and A299 Thanet Way. Inside offers entrance hall, fitted kitchen, large lounge with open staircase to first floor, three bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and family bathroom. Gas central heating system and courtyard front garden. Two allocated parking spaces. Suit professional family, pets considered. No smokers. Council tax band C, available end of November.
Lounge 15'4 x 14'7 (4.68m x 4.45m)
Kitchen 8' x 6'8 (2.45m x 2.14m)
Bedroom One 11'2 x 9'110 (3.42m x 3m)
Bedroom Two 9'4 x 7'1 (2.86m x 2.18m)
Bedroom Three 13'10 x 6'11 (4.21m x 2.1m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 901648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.