|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (409 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment
- Open plan reception room & kitchen
- Separate dining room / study
- Wood floors throughout
- Period conversion
- EPC - TBC
- Close to amenities of Westbourne Grove
- Portobello Road and Golbourne Road close by
- Pets considered
- Closest station - Westbourne Park
A recently redecorate one bedroom apartment on the second floor of a period conversion. The furnished accomodation comprises; reception room and open plan kitchen, separate dining room, bathroom and double bedroom with ample built in storage. Further benefits include gas central heating and wooden flooring. rary décor throughout.
Aldridge Road Villas is situated moments from the trendy restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill.
Westbourne Park (Hammersmith & City Line) is the nearest underground station while National Rail Services and the Heathrow Express are accessible via Paddington Station (District, Circle, Bakerloo and Hammersmith & City lines).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63144428.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000107252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Notting Hill Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.