|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (520 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented detached bungalow
- Two Large double bedrooms and Large single
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Large lounge with modern gas fire
- Gas Central Heating throughout
- Parking for up to four cars on the driveway
- Plenty of outdoor space
Driveway with Parking for 4 Cars
Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
3 Double Bedrooms
AVAILABLE DATES TO VIEW:
WEDNESDAY BETWEEN 2PM - 4PM
FRIDAY BETWEEN 10AM - 11AM
Under the Landlords Instruction we cannot accept viewing requests from:
Tenants with Pets
Tenants in reciept of Housing Benefit
Are you looking for a great value and reliable service? We can offer a wide range of services suited to your needs at a great price!
Call us for a NO OBLIGATION - FREE market appraisal today on 01803 214275
# All applicants must be successfully referenced and credit checked before a tenancy begins
# Guarantors may be required in certain circumstances
# Measurements (if any) are approximate and are for guide only
# Any appliances or services to the property have not been tested by us and are assumed as working
# Any description is for guide only and does not form any part of contractA beautifully presented detached bungalow situated near local schools and shops as well as links to the motorway and local villages. Boasting two large double bedrooms both with bay windows to the front as well as a third double bedroom. Parking for 4 cars on the driveway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000118495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.