|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (336 days ago)|
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CH
- WASHING MACHINE
- FRIDGE & FREEZER
- FITTED MASTER BEDROOM
- NEW BATHROOM
- WELL LANDSCAPED GARDENS
Property reference number: 2794
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
Makeurmove are pleased to present this well presented fine executive property in a sought after part of Maltby (near Junction 1 M18).
* Finished to a high standard - viewing is essential!. Fine Landscape gardens to front and rear of property.
* Block paved drive for 3 cars, Drive lights installed and garden lighting, palm tree and grasses Rear garden has a 6x10 shed, decking, block paved and well landscaped (palm tree etc.)
* Side of the property is block paved and segregated from front and rear - ideal for storage.
* All rooms neutral!. Front room is oak laminate with floor lighting, Halogen spot lighting throughout.
* kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and breakfast bar/stools. Also under stairs storage.
* Fully fitted bedroom with wall mounted TV bracket/electrics.
* Luxurious bathroom with corner mirror cabinet, Mira shower, chrome towel radiator and mirror.
* blinds throughout. Property is alarmed. + Much more.
* VIEWING ESSENTIAL!!!
Sorry no pets inside (apart from hamster etc), No smoking in the property, students or DSS.
Visit our website to book your appointment.
Furnishing: Part Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.