Shop to rentLace Walk Car Park, Dowell Street, Honiton, Devon
£6,000 pa (£500 pcm)
455 sq. ft.
- 455 sq ft (42 sq m)
- Detached single storey office/retail premises within public car park.
- Retail unit of 42.31 sq m (455 sq ft) plus kitchen, office, WC facilities and store.
- Outside 1 parking space within the public car park.
- Potential for a range of uses such as café, bike shop or office use.
Detached single storey office/retail premises within public car park. Retail unit of 42.31 sq m (455 sq ft) plus kitchen, office, WC facilities and store. Outside 1 parking space within the public car park. Potential for a range of uses such as café, bike shop or office use.
The former Tourist Information office offers a unique building within Lace Walk car park with the retail unit having a hexagonal shape and a vaulted ceiling with wooden tongue and groove cladding. The building is self-contained with its own kitchen and WC facilities plus office and store. Outside there are form paved areas that could be utilized for display purposes or seating.
The property includes one car parking space within the Lace Walk public car park run by East Devon District Council.
The building has potential for a range of uses such as café, bike shop, arts studio or office uses subject to gaining the relevant planning consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63150113.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TAR160041_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.