|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (339 days ago)|
- EPC Rating F
- Fees Apply
- Available Now Unfurnished
- Rent Also Includes Water Rates
- Generous Size One Bed Flat
- Open Plan Modern Living
- Situated To The Second Floor
** AVAILABLE NOW UNFURNISHED ** ONE BEDROOM FLAT SITUATED TO THE SECOND FLOOR ** EXCELLENT LOCATION ** Accessed via a communal entrance and situated to the second floor, the flat breifly comprises; entrance lobby, open plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom/WC. EPC Rating F
Located in Fullwell on Newcastle Road, which offers excellent transport links and including Seaburn Metro centre which is walking distance from the property. Very good local amenities including Tescos supermarket and the Grange Grill which is located just opposite.
A very well presented and newly decorated one bed flat, boasting an excellent location on Newcastle Road. The flat is available now and the rent of 425pcm also inlcudes the water rates.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63151868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 197528591324_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Sunderland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.