|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (557 days ago)|
- No Agency Fees
- Half Rents for July & August
- All Bills Package is Available
- Double Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
- Free Internet Included
- Available to move in to on 1st July 2017
- UK Parental Guarantors Required
• RAWCLIFFE ST, CLOSE TO CLAREMONT RD, RUSHOLME M14 7NH
• FREE INTERNET INCLUDED!
• Lovely 2 bed terraced house, refurbished to a high standard.
• Very large lounge and dining area.
• Large fully fitted kitchen with appliances.
• Bathroom and electric
• Ideal location to Universities and public transport.
• Double glazed
• Gas central heating
• Security Alarm
• Available to rent from 1st July 2017 for 12 months
• Rent is £67.50 per person per week / £292.50 per person per month based on 2 people sharing and includes free internet.
• All bills included package would be £97.50 per person for week / £422.50 per person per month - EXCLUDING COUNCIL TAX
• Deposit equal to one month's rent per person
• No Agency Fees
• Half rents for July & Aug
• UK Parental Guarantors are required
To secure this property, applicants are required to pay £50.00 each towards the deposit and paperwork will be issued. The deposit balance will be due when the next students loans are paid (January 2017).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63151994.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19raw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manchester Easy Rent, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.