|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (145 days ago)|
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SPACIOUS APARTMENT
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- PERIOD FEATURES
- ACCESS TO GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING (shared)
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW
Property reference number 5703573. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A beautifully presented apartment situated in a Grade 1 listed townhouse.
Excellent location just a short distance from the city centre and providing easy access to the M4.
It also benefits from being directly on the bus routes that service London Road.
The amenities of popular Larkhall are 2 minutes approximately away.
Recently refurbished to a very high standard the accommodation comprises:
- Private entrance from courtyard
- Period features throughout
- High ceilings
- 2 bedrooms, one double bedroom with large storage cupboard, one single bedroom / office with large storage cupboard
- Very spacious open-plan kitchen / lounge with attractive views
- Kitchen includes gas hob, electric oven, built-in fridge, dishwasher and washer / dryer.
- Breakfast bar.
- Modern bathroom with separate shower
- Separate utility room with fridge and sink
- Impressive hall way with very generous storage
- Gas central heating
- Direct access to (communal) garden
- Use of 2 x off - street (communal) parking spaces
- Unrestricted on - steet parking
- Ideal for Professional / Professional couple
- Council tax band C
- Rental amount not inclusive of bills
* Please quote ref. 5703573 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63152522.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5703573_42542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.