|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 November 2016 (231 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 173744
Property Reference: 173744.
Bills and energy
- No agent fees
- Government approved Deposit Protection Scheme
- Average monthly total of £35 on utility bills (gas and electricity)
- Merton council Tax Band C - £1225.11 (annual charge)
- Free street parking
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating
- All appliances are A or A+, meaning low monthly costs
- Appliances include: Combi-boiler, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, extract hood, microwave, oven, induction hob)
- Stunning newly refurbished and redecored to modern standards
- Property is furnished only
- Two bedroom (1 large double bedroom and one single room)
- Spacious living room
- Modern bathroom with power shower
- Modern kitchen with all built-in appliances
- Ample loft, carpeted and boarded up - Ideal for large storage
- Large private garden with shed
- The property fits a maximum of 3 people
- Safe neighbourhood and quiet neighbours
- Good transport links
- Bus 3 minutes away
- 12 minutes walking to mainline train station (Raynes Park, Zone 4)
- 5 minutes cycling to main train station
- 10 minutes by bus to Richmond Park
- Close to shops and supermarkets (Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury's)
Available from mid December. Dates are flexible, please contact us for more details.Letting details
Spacious and beautifully presented two bedroom first floor purpose built maisonette with private garden and loft, a short walk from Raynes Park station and local amenities.
This property boasts a bright reception room with large windows, new large kitchen, modern bathroom, and two bedrooms - one large double and one small room.
This home also benefits from updated double glazing, LED lighting and gas central heating. A feature of this home is the fantastic garden, with stunning sunset views over Malden Golf Club.Schools and transport links
Excellently located for Schools such as West Wimbledon Primary School, St Matthew's CofE Primary School, Burlington Infant and Nursery School and Burlington Junior School.
It's only 12 minutes walk to Raynes Park station with frequent trains all day to London Clapham Junction, Vauxhall and Waterloo.
Just a couple of minutes' drive to the A3 motorway with quick access out of London and onwards to the M25.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,450.00 per month (£334.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,100.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 173744
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63153323.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17374415112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.