|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 May 2017 (344 days ago)|
- Village central location
- Over 1st and 2nd floors
- Modern kitchen and shower room
- Large bedroom on 2nd floor
- Views over the village
- Electric central heating system
- Free car park opposite
- UPVC double glazing
- No housing benefits or pets
A village centre spacious duplex apartment over the first and second floors situated in the heart of Lyminge Village. Comprising; communal entrance, first floor; entrance hall, living/dining room, good sized kitchen and shower room. Second floor; landing and large bedroom. No housing benefits or pets. EPC RATING = G
The accommodation comprises
Living/dining room : 15'3" x 11'3" (4.65m x 3.43m)
Kitchen : 11'9" x 9'4" (3.58m x 2.84m)
Large bedroom : 18'11" x 18'0" (5.77m x 5.49m) at widest points
Agent note : The photographs used in these details are from before the current tenant moved in
Lettings Fees Apply : When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay - ask our staff for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63156680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LB_000896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laing Bennett Estate & Letting Agents, Hythe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.