3 bedroom takeaway to rentBristol Road, Birmingham, B29
Selly Oak is a superb location situated approximately 2 miles from Birmingham City Centre. The area benefits from a large student population and is in the catchment area of Birmingham University and Birmingham main Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
The subject property is situated within a prominant position along Bristol Road and in close proximity to retailers in the form of Sainsburys, Roosters, Tesco and a variety of Fast food and Takeaways.
The property comprises of ground floor sales together with w/c, cold room 10ft x 10ft, metal security shutter door, rear prep room and rear storage room. The property also benefits from a three bedroom flat, which is currently let out to students. Rent received £19,500.00 per annum (bills included). The flat includes three spacious bedrooms, open plan kitchen lounge and shower room.
The Premises offers a Takeaway service which is currently in business and has great scope for a successful business. The property is a Dixy franchise.
Single aluminium shop front with tiled flooring throughout and suspended ceiling. Fully fitted kitchen included. Fitting such as the double wash sink, double free standing freezer, panini machine, drinks machine, 5ft chicken display counter, see through cake display, prep table, donor machine, two fryers, chicken fryer, grill, three pots, one customer toilet and 20 combined seating.
Ground Floor Shop Area
Internal width: 3.73 m approx.
Internal length: 23 m approx.
Total: 86 sq.m approx.
Total: 924 sq.ft approx.
TENURE: The property is available by way of 12 years lease remaining with a 5 year rent review.
RENT: £15,500 per annum, £298.00 per week
LEASE: £249,950 ono (premium)
USE: The property currently benefits from A3 consent
RATES: Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
COSTS: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact: RH Properties on Tel: 0121 7728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ¿ Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference DICXYCHICKEN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R.H. Properties, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.