|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- 2 double, 1 single bedroom, family bathroom
- 2 reception rooms, one with direct access to garden
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gravelled parking to the front of the house
- Private rear garden with patio, lawn, and shed
- Local shops within walking distance.
A carefully restored 3 bedroom detached period property within walking distance of local school, shops and Hanborough railway station. Convenient location for Witney & Woodstock as well as access to Oxford.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P104156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Witney .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.