|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (62 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 185664
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 185664.
A stunning luxury front facing riverside apartment in the sought after Riverside Quarter development. This very large 3 double bedroom property is situated on the second floor of a secure modern building with 24 Hr concierge and has been built to an extremely high specification with enviable river views and an approximate floor area of 1541 SQ FT (143 sq.m). A viewing of this apartment is highly recommended!
The development is situated on the banks of the River Thames by Wandsworth Park. There is a River Taxi stop at the pier at Riverside Quarter, a residents shuttle bus (peak hours) to East Putney(District Line) station and a Putney mainline station.
3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (en suite with bath and double shower cubicle), spacious and light open plan reception room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the River Thames towards Hurlingham Park and east facing river view overlooking the landscaped gardens,modern kitchen fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area. The property further benefits from under floor heating & a cooling system. This apartment also includes use of 24/7concierge, state of the art leisure suite with gym, pool, steam, sauna and whirlpool. Secure underground parking. Flat can be furnished at a negotiated rate.
· Stunning river views
· 3 bedrooms
· 3 bathrooms with 2 en-suite
· Large open plan kitchen/reception room
· Residents leisure facilities including well equipped gym/ swimming pool/ jacuzzi and sauna
· 24 hour concierge
· Residents shuttle bus (during peak hours on weekdays)
· Light and airy
· 2 balconies
· Allocated, underground parking space for 1 car and 1 motorbike/ moped
· Local shops and restaurants
· EPC rating C
· River Taxi stop moment away
· Wandsworth Town station close by
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £4,750.00 per month (£1,096.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £5,500.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 19 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 185664
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63160013.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18566416112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.