|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- 24 hour concierge
- Gym facilities
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna
- Bright and spacious apartment
- Gated development located on a quiet road in a safe neighbourhood
- Moments walk from the heart of Canary Wharf's business district
Madley Property are excited to present this excellent one bedroom property in the Canary Central development which is located moments from South Quay DLR station and is a also just a short walk from the heart of Canary Wharf's business disctrict. Making this location perfect for professionals who work in the City, Canary Wharf, London Bridge, Waterloo or Mayfair.
Canary Central is a fantastic development that offers a huge number of benefits. As a resident you have access to a 15m swimming pool, gym, sauna and Jacuzzi. The development also has 24 hour concierge and is located on a quiet road in a safe neighbourhood.
The property itself is spacious throughout and has a semi open plan kitchen living area with balcony, a bright double bedroom and a large family bathroom.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference b209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.