|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (211 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 reception rooms
- About 10.5 acres
- EPC Rating - F
- Admin fees apply
Full descriptionDetailed Description
School Farm is positioned in a superb rural position with open outlooks over the surrounding countryside. The house is 1.5 miles outside the well known and attractive market town of Framlingham which offers a comprehensive range of everyday shopping, educational, and recreational facilities.
School Farm is Listed Grade II of Special Architectural and Historic Interest and internally has a wealth of period of features including exposed beams and studwork, a fine inglenook fireplace, French windows and exposed brick floors.
3 bath/shower rooms
3 reception rooms
Farmhouse kitchen/breakfast room
Triple cart lodge
Post and railed paddocks
Delightful established gardens and woodland
About 10.5 acres
1. Subject to contract the house is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy on a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, gas, water, and telephone.
3. A returnable deposit equivalent to 2 months rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement.
4. Application and referencing fee: For one tenant £282 (£235 plus VAT). Additional tenants £36 (£30 plus VAT) Guarantors £36 (£30 plus VAT) . Inventories/Check-in/Check-out: the Landlord pays the incoming inventory and check-in report and the tenant pays for the check-out report at the then prevailing price.
5. Pets permitted at owners discretion.
6. The Tenant is responsible for gardening.
Mains electricity and water
LPG Gas central heating
Council Tax Band G - Suffolk Coastal District Council
Strictly by appointment with Savills.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R13607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Ipswich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.