Office to rentStation Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
3,660–7,362 sq. ft.
- 3,660 sq ft (340 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Brunel is just 100 metres from Reading Station
- Newly refurbished and provides an aspirational place to work
- VRV air conditioning and showers on each floor
- 2 on-site parking spaces
- EPC rating of C
Brunel, located just 100 metres from Reading Station, provides newly refurbished office accommodation available to let in an aspirational workplace. The building benefits from a newly remodelled reception, newly refurbished offices with a striking exposed services design, new VRV air conditioning and LED lighting, and new WCs. There is a shower on each floor and two on-site car parking spaces.
Brunel benefits from an excellent position in the heart of Reading, and the town centre's wide range of shops, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities are just a short walk from the property.
The available accommodation totals 7,362 sq ft, over the 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63161363.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Brunel. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton Group Limited, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.