|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (338 days ago)|
- Spacious one bedroom appartment with private patio
- Secure block with underground parking
- Spacious reception with space to dine
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good sized bathroom with storage
LONG LET. Set on the ground floor of a secure block, this spacious one bedroom flat boasts a brilliant open-plan reception room, a private patio and a superb location close to Westminster.
Montaigne Close is surrounded by many local conveniences, pavement lined cafes and galleries with a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants to be found along Victoria Street, a picturesque stretch of the River Thames also just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.