|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (455 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 177951
Property Reference: 177951.
We are pleased to offer for rent a four bedroom semi detached house in sought after cul-de-sac in prime location in Nascot Wood.
The property benefits from off street parking and a secluded rear garden with Jungle gym and Trampoline. The property is located approx 12 min walk from Watford Junction station and a 25min walk from Watford Metropolitan Line Station. It has good access to the M1 and M25 motorways.
The property comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs cloak room
- Kitchen - 3m x 2.3m with Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Tumble Drier and Gas Boiler
- Lounge - 5.4m x 3.6m with open plan to Dining Room with doors opening onto garden
- Dining Room - 4.8m x 2.6m with open plan access to Lounge with doors opening onto garden
- First Floor Landing
- First Floor Master Bedroom - 4m x 3m with built in cupboards and en suite shower room with toilet
- First Floor 2nd Bedroom - 3.1m x 3m with built in cupboards
- First Floor 3rd Bedroom - 3.3m x 2.6m with built in cupboards
- First Floor 4th Bedroom - 2.6m x 2.6m with built in cupboards
- First Floor Family Bathroom with bath, over bath shower and toilet
- Rear Garden - 10m x 8m part paved and part grass with Jungle Gym and Trampoline
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,050.00 per month (£473.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,100.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 16 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 177951
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63162893.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 17795114112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.