|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2017 (259 days ago)|
- X2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- X3 BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
- REAR GARDEN
Spacious FAMILY HOME, down stairs there are two reception rooms, one being used as a FAMILY room the 2nd reception being used as a dining area which is big enough fora dining table and sofa. x2 Storage cupboard’s. The kitchen is modern and at the back of the house looking on to the garden, patio door which takes you out to the patio area. The bathroom is very modern and has a shower over the bath. Upstairs are three bedroom, the master bedroom which is at the front is huge and has two double glazed windows, built in wardrobe and lots of natural light. The second bedroom is a good size double; the third bedroom is a standard single.
The benefits of living here you are a three minute walk from Kingswood High Street, bus stops to the centre are on your door step, and your surrounded by primary and senior schools.
This property is available from the 18th of August. Please call to register your interest.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63164429.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2337L1116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Kingswood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.