|Added on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (195 days ago)|
- Two reception rooms
- Well laid out rear garden
- Working wood burner
- Viewing highly recommended
- Available now!
This two bedroom semi detached Victorian home is situated on one of Maidenhead most desirable roads and offers easy access to Maidenhead town center, Maidenhead train station, popular schools, shops and amenities. The property still retains some of its original character including original wooden doors, wooden windows and original fireplaces. The accommodation comprises 14ft living room, 14ft dining room, refitted Howdens kitchen, two double bedrooms and refitted bathroom suite. Further benefits include a fully enclosed rear garden. Available immediately!
Living room 14'9" x 13'1" (4.5m x 3.99m). Oak wood flooring and original fireplace with wood burning stove.
Dining room 14'9" x 11' (4.5m x 3.35m). Oak wood flooring, understairs storage cupboard and original fireplace.
Kitchen 11'5" x 6'9" (3.48m x 2.06m). Rear aspect double glazed wooden window, side aspect window and door leading to rear garden, fitted with a range of eye and base level storage units made by Howdens, pine work surfaces, inset one and half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap, built in four ring gas hob with oven below and extractor above, fridge/freezer, slim line dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls and sandstone tiled flooring.
First floor landing. Access to loft via hatch.
Master bedroom 14'9" x 10'8" (4.5m x 3.25m). Built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom two 11'1" x 7'7" (3.38m x 2.31m). Original fireplace.
Refitted bathroom. Rear aspect window, fitted with a three piece Bristan suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, spot lights, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and Cardin flooring.
To the front. Enclosed by a low retaining brick wall and a iron gate, patio area and access to the rear garden.
To the rear. Fully enclosed by panel fencing, patio area leading onto the remainder which is laid to lawn with a wooden shed to the rear and a selection of mature trees and shrubs.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63164465.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3707L3516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.