|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (460 days ago)|
- Double Glazing
- Fridge Freezer
- Off Road Parking
***NO ADMIN FEES IF YOU MOVE IN BEFORE CHRISTMAS!***
TWO bedroom, ground floor apartment near Roundhay Park in LEEDS, close to local amenities in Moortown and Alwoodley. Features MODERN kitchen with WHITE GOODS, Juliet balcony, ENSUITE and PARKING.
Lounge/kitchen: The spacious open-plan living area has a beautifully finished kitchen, fully fitted with modern appliances including oven/hob and extractor fan, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The lounge also benefits from French doors which open up onto a Juliet balcony, creating a bright open space.
Bedrooms: This property has one double bedroom and one single bedroom, with the master bedroom benefitting from an ensuite bathroom and wardrobe.
Bathroom: The modern house bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath.
Additional features: Secure door entry system, allocated parking, carpets throughout.
Location: This stylish apartment is situated within a highly sought after residential area in Leeds, close to all the local amenities that Moortown and Alwoodley have to offer, including bars, shops, restaurants and green spaces. The property is situated close to the amazing Roundhay Park, and is just a 15 minute journey from Leeds city centre, with great transport links and easy access to the motorway network.
To be eligible you must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Have total household earnings that exceed £19,500 (we do not accept Housing Benefit/ Local Housing Allowance)
2. Be legally permitted to reside in the UK, and be able to provide evidence of this; this applies to all occupants aged 18 and over. For more details, and acceptable proof, visit bit.ly/1RKU5eZ
3. Be in permanent employment
4. Be able to pass a credit check
5. Have the funds available for: one months rent in advance, administration fee, and the bond
To book a viewing or for more information please call us on 0113 825 6777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Bond/deposit: Equal to 1 months rent + 25%
2. Admin fee:
- £170: Single applicant
- £220: Joint applicants
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Space Property therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of Space Property can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract and non is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. If measurements are displayed these have been taken as a guide and may not be precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SPAP4182272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Space Property, Leeds Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.