|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (307 days ago)|
- Beautiful red brick building in the heart of Covent Garden
- Stylish two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Expansive open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features modern, sleek kitchen area
- Bright master bedroom with contemporary en suite shower room
- Offers well presented, spacious second bedroom
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- Benefits from a recent refurbishment to excellent standard
SHORT LET. Boasting a sought-after location in Covent Garden this stunning two bedroom flat offers expansive living space with beautifully presented, recently refurbished interiors.
Shaftesbury Avenue is home to a number of the capital's most prestigious theatres and entertainment venues, with a range of excellent shops and eateries also available throughout the local areas of Covent Garden and Soho.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.