|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
- Ideal For Investors & First Time Buyers
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Large Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** SPACIOUS & MODERN THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION IN BLACKPOOL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer To Let this spacious and modern three bedroom mid terrace family home situated in a popular residential location in Blackpool. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to Blackpool town centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 422892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.