|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (553 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- South Facing Private Garden
- Bright and Spacious Lounge
- Private Entrance
- Basement for Storage
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
- Available unfurnished from 15th January 2017
Forming the entire ground floor of a large, double fronted Victorian property is this exceptional two bedroom garden flat in a prime location minutes from Beckenham High Street and Beckenham Junction Station.
The property has a private entrance via double doors leading to a hallway with oak flooring. The living room is bright and spacious with a hole in the wall fireplace and doors opening onto a private, south facing garden with covered verandah. Both bedrooms are doubles and have fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has a walk in shower and oversized bath. in the kitchen are modern free standing units with wood block work surfaces and the kitchen is large enough for a dining table.
There is a full height basement for storage.
The flat is available unfurnished or part furnished on a long term let from the 15th January 2017 onwards.
Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P204224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Beckenham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.