|Added on Rightmove:||04 February 2017 (311 days ago)|
- NEW BUILD
- SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- FITTED KITCHEN
- SORT AFTER AREA
Burchell Edwards Lettings Tamworth is pleased to present this fantastic two bedroom bungalow available now in Hockley. Situated in this sort after private development of only six stunning properties, each one has been built bespoke to an incredibly high end finish. All living areas have solid wood flooring, and all bedrooms carpeted. Accommodation comprises; two generous double bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes, fully fitted high spec bathroom including three piece suite and shower over bath. Large open plan living room as well as separate fitted kitchen with high gloss units, fridge, freezer, washer-dryer and dishwasher as well as convection hob and high quality extractor. To the rear of the property there is a landscaped two tiered garden, slabbed patio area and lawns with edging for plants. There is a driveway to this property with space for two cars, as well as guest parking spaces on the development. This property has been purpose built by a bespoke company who offer high end living on one-off plots. No expense has been spared in developing such fantastic accommodation in such a popular area.
Call James or Reece now to view on 01827 66400 to view straight away, they will not be available for long! You could be moved in to one of these exclusive homes for Christmas!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63177044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3632L0714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.